Become a Featured Link on our site. Click here to learn more.
MORE TRAVEL SITES
SEARCH THE SITE
Look through the list of fascinating places and off-beat features we've covered. Search text versions of past episodes and articles in our archives.
Informative Press Releases for Travel
Press Release information you can use!
The following information is provided by the travel supplier or its public relations representative. The Traveler's Journal can accept no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any material in this section.
1. Take in the theater – Cabin Night Dinner Theater, a Yukon Gold Rush musical (meal included)
2. Go for a ride on the Nenana in a white water river raft
3. Experience four star dining – Denali Park Resorts has a strong emphasis on sustainable cuisine, showcasing locally produced and eco-friendly ingredients including fireweed syrup-glazed duck and cardamom-crusted
4. Catch Gold Fever – visit a historical re-creation of a turn-of-the-century Gold Mining Camp and try your luck as a prospector
5. View the Northern Lights – in person or on the screen. Late August to early September is perfect to view the aurora borealis (the McKinley Chalet Resort will give you a wake-up call during prime viewing) or catch a daytime showing at the Northern Lights Theater
6. Go deep into the heart of the park through a new tour called the Kantishna Experience, where an NPS ranger and bus takes you to Fannie Quigley’s famous cabin 90 miles in the park
7. Fill ‘er up at Fanny’s Family Flapjack Feed, a popular all-you-can-eat themed breakfast in an authentic, log-paneled roadhouse at the McKinley Chalet Res
8. Click away in a guided Photo Safari
9. Take a vintage photo as a dogsledder, miner, mountaineer or saloon gal at Sourdough Studios
10. Indulge in a massage – McKinley Village Lodge offers onsite massage services
11. Learn – Denali National Park Visitor’s Center and the
12. Enjoy fireside tales from long ago
13. Tour on Four Wheels or Four Legs – Take an ATV tour or try a horseback safari
14. Tee off at Midnight – Enjoy a game at Black Diamond by the light of the midnight sun under the shadow of
[Back to Press Releases Main]
Copyright © 2013 The Traveler's Journal | All Rights Reserved | Contact Us